3.7" to 5"

Assalamualaikum & Salam Sejahtera.

Almost 4 years with my DZ, now I changed to One M8. At the 2013, I was looking for M7 to replace my DZ. Unfortunately after do some research, M7 facing lots of hardware issue included purplish camera. Almost make my heart broke & it's take me to waiting for next flagship phone.

In this year, another flagship phone from HTC came out & named M8. After 2 month do some research & review, only minor problem & I'm lucky not facing that problem. Bought it on June 1st 2014 & cost me MYR2180 from my current work place. Playing around 1 week with stock firmware & I decide to do all the thing I do before to my DZ; unlock bootloader, root, S-Off, custom recovery & install few useful apps like SuperSU, SetDNS, Root Explorer, Sense 6 Toolbox, Xposed, Greenify, Busybox & stay with stock firmware to enjoy the Sense 6's function from HTC like Blinkfeed & Zoe.

So far I'm just doing some customization the M8 follow my taste & make it clean look.





Smooth as hell!
Thats all! Thanks.

No comments:

My Life Diary Since 2008
aMScRipTs
All other trademarks/contents/video/images/logo/lyrics are the property of their respective owners